Tuesday 4 October 2011

Third Technology

For my third Technology for my presentation, I intend to make a website. My aspect is Transparency and I believe that the best way for me to present this is through a website.
I have chosen to make a website for my third technological use because websites are an efficient way of displaying information, everything can be categorised and I can embed models, pictures and videos on the website.
In making a website, I can make several pages for the different parts of my assignment. I can make pages showing the original model, the process in change, the new model, the materials and the a3 montages.
An example of a Presentation website, made by myself can be seen on the FBE Webteach website, for www in Presentation or Communication Assignment 3, or linked here (Dave's Bar and Grill website)
Websites are an efficient way of presenting information about something. Someone can browse through the website at their leisure and look at whatever you have to show, in any order that pleases them.
One of the features that I have included in my website, is a mouse over for the images, where it shows a different image when the mouse is over it. I can use this technique to show different stages in the model, and how the model has changed from its origin, The Lange Haus, to its final result, heavily influenced by the Farnsworth House.
I found a presentation website on the internet; the presentations are all like slide shows, although some have embedded videos. The website is an upload and share presentations and documents, linked here: Presentation Example

No comments:

Post a Comment